Ken Hom Excellence Carbon Steel Wok 36cm
This 36″ Wok is suitable for all hobs & Induction cooktops and is safe to use with metal utensils. Create a non-stick surface by seasoning. 10-year guarantee.
View On Mobile Open your camera and Scan the QR code to view on your mobile.
The Ken Hom Excellence carbon steel woks combine practicality with the centuries-old tradition of Chinese cooking.
Create a 100% natural non-stick coating with this Ken Hom Excellence Uncoated Wok. This Carbon Steel Wok is suitable for Ceramic, Electric, Gas, Halogen, Sealed & Induction cooktops and features a 10-year guarantee. Originally woks, like this one, developed their own non-stick surface from the build-up of carbon deposits, a process known as seasoning. To speed up the patina process This wok MUST be seasoned before use and will then develop its own non-stick coating over time. Seasoning instructions are included on the packaging.
A larger 32cm size is available
- 36cm Diameter
- Metal utensil safe
- Create a 100% natural non-stick
- Lightweight, durable and long-lasting endurance
- Uncoated carbon steel wok authentically designed for stir-frying at high temperatures
- A flat base ensures the wok is well-balanced so it doesn’t topple over when set on oven
- The wok is suitable for cooking on gas, electric and ceramic ovens
- Comprised of a sturdy 1.5 mm gauge carbon steel which offers great heat conduction
- Ideal for high heat, high-speed cooking – essential elements for stir-frying
- Rubberwood handle is secured tightly with multiple rivets
- An additional helper handle provides extra support to lift off the hob
- A large metal loop at the end of the handle allows for easy storage
Ken Hom Cookware: Stir-fry cooking has never been easier
Born in the US, resident in France and Thailand, Ken Hom is a champion of Chinese cuisine. Ken Hom is an acclaimed celebrity chef, a restaurant consultant, a prolific author and a presenter of a multitude of television series and documentaries. Not only is he passionate about using high-quality ingredients, but also highly effective cookware and accessories to help give every stir-fry great flavour. Ken Hom has been developing his own range to meet these needs since 1986. The Ken Hom wok series continues to sell around 300,000 per year, with one in seven households in the UK owning a Ken Hom wok! His name is so intrinsically connected with the wok, that recently the BBC cookery programme ‘Saturday Kitchen’ affectionately described Ken Hom as ‘half man, half wok’.
- Not suitable for the dishwasher. To clean, hand wash with hot water or mild detergent if desired
- This wok MUST be seasoned before use and will then develop its own non-stick coating over time. Seasoning instructions included on packaging.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may write a review.
You May Also Need
d.line Stainless Steel Wok Spatula$16.99