Microplane’s Master Series transforms legendary grating and shredding tools into functional works of art.
They are exquisitely crafted from American-grown walnut and stainless steel. Combining the polished and slippery walnut handle with super efficient cutting teeth, the Zester Grater is ideal for finely grated citrus zest or hard cheeses like parmesan, creating a fine, angel-hair-like result.
Delivering superior results every time and years of enjoyment, the Master Series is the perfect choice for the craftsman in the kitchen, and it makes a superb gift idea.
- A non-slip, durable end piece keeps the grater steady on your work surface and prevents scratching.
- Surgical-grade stainless-steel blades feature razor-sharp cutting teeth for precision grating and shredding.
- Blades are “photo-etched”, made in the USA
- Reusable cover for safe storage
- Handcrafted from sustainable, harvested American-grown walnut
- Hand wash only and avoid soaking the handle to preserve the wood. Condition with mineral oil
- Fine zester/grater grater size: 30.5cm