SCANPAN has launched a new Classic Stainless Steel Knife collection with an elegant and sleek design. SCANPAN Classic Steel Knives are crafted from the finest grade German stainless steel that is tempered and hardened to perfection. Whatever job a SCANPAN Classic Steel Knife is designed to do – be it paring, carving, slicing or peeling – you can rest assured that it will perform the task with absolute precision. They are supremely comfortable, superbly balanced and their edge is surgically sharp. Their pedigree is impeccable having the SCANPAN mark of quality.
Why Buy Me?
- All SCANPAN knives are guaranteed against manufacturing faults and defects for 10 years.
- These knives will give you exceptional results every time.
- Finest quality German stainless steel.
- Superior “Hairline Finish” taper-ground cutting edge.
- Hardness-tested to HRC 56.
- Genuine Danish design.
- Perfectly weighted and balanced.
- Ergonomic trilobal handle design.
- Rounded back of knife blade for increased finger comfort.
- Ergonomic bolster improves chopping grip
This Classic Steel 12.5cm Santoku Knife is ideal for paper-thin slicing and fine dicing. The blade features a scalloped edge for fuss-free food release.
Maintenance & Care:
SCANPAN Classic Steel Knives will last a lifetime if afforded proper care. To avoid accidental injury and blade damage, treat knives with respect and always handle with due care. Cutting on a soft, non-abrasive surface such as a timber or plastic cutting board will help prevent premature dulling of the blade. Regular use of a SCANPAN Classic Diamond Sharpening Steel or a SCANPAN Classic 3 step sharpener will ensure that your knives retain their keen razor-sharp edge. All SCANPAN Classic knives are dishwasher safe however due to the harsh nature of the machine cleansing process, we recommend that you hand wash your knife and dry it with a towel. Use a knife block or a knife magnet rack for storing and protecting your knives. Never store your knives loose in a drawer as they will become blunt.