Zwilling Twin Fin II Petty Knife 13cm
The upgraded version of Japan’s best-selling knife; Twin Fin II is the perfect combination of German design and Japanese craftsmanship
View On Mobile Open your camera and Scan the QR code to view on your mobile.
The story of Zwilling began in 1731, when Johann Peter Henckels registered the now-famous “twin” symbol as his trademark with the Cutler’s Guild in Solingen, Germany. Since then, the company has gained an international reputation for producing knives, shears, scissors, cookware, kitchen gadgets and beauty products of exceptional quality and craftsmanship. Blending centuries-old traditions with the latest innovations, Zwilling’s range of products is standard equipment in professional and home kitchens around the world.
The upgraded version of Japan’s best-selling knife; Twin Fin II is the perfect combination of German design and Japanese craftsmanship. These premium Twin Fin II knives are forged from N60 (Nitro60) stainless steel that distinguishes itself with its special combination of chrome and carbon. The advanced techniques utilised in the construction of the blade, bolster and handle have produced a cutting tool with an excellent mid-knife balance that is a pleasure to hold and masters a wide range of tasks. Effortlessly cut vegetables, meat and fish. The Japanese-styled knives ergonomically designed handle is excellent for working with, and the gilled design makes it look very special. Their ice-hardened blade is robust, incredibly flexible and suitable for both chopping and flat rocking cuts. An additional advantage is that the knife is also dishwasher-safe.
- FRIODUR ice-hardened blade for exceptionally long-lasting, razor-like blade durability and corrosion resistance
- This unique, modern, all-metal design is 100% handcrafted in Zwilling’s Seki factory in Japan
- Stainless N60 steel: These knives are robust and versatile
- Ergonomic steel handle with gilled design for effortless and safe use
- Dishwasher Safe, however, hand washing is recommended
- Wipe clean with a wet cloth or soft sponge and a small amount of dishwashing liquid and dry immediately
- Wooden, bamboo or polyethene cutting boards recommended; avoid surfaces which may damage or dull the blade
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may write a review.