Main Ingredient: Shrimp
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Recipe by: Instant Brands Culinary Team
- Rinse the shrimp and pat dry with paper towel. Place the shrimp in a large bowl, and drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle the Cajun seasoning overtop.
- Toss the shrimp to evenly coat in spices.
- Select Air Fry and set the time and temperature to 200° for 10 minutes.
- Once preheated, add the shrimp into the basket in a single layer and insert the basket.
- When the turn food notification sounds, open the basket and give it a shake to move the shrimp around and insert the basket.
- When cooking time is completed, transfer the shrimp to a serving platter and garnish with fresh parsley and lemon wedges.
Serve with lettuce leaves and make Cajun shrimp lettuce wraps. The Cajun shrimp also goes great served with fresh bread, pasta or rice.