Main Ingredient: Marshmallows
Prep Time: 5 Mins
Cook Time: 7-10 Mins
Recipe by: Lodge Cast Iron
We can’t decide what we like better about this recipe: the fact that the melted chocolate and toasted marshmallows stay warm inside the cast iron skillet or the fact that it only takes 15 minutes to make! Place this on the table with a stack of graham crackers and start dipping.
Cook this in a Lodge Cast Iron Skillet
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Place your skillet inside the preheated oven for 5 minutes.
- Remove skillet from oven. Melt butter in the skillet, covering the cooking surface evenly.
- Pour chocolate morsels in the skillet, covering the bottom. Top with marshmallows.
- Bake for 7-10 minutes, until marshmallows are toasted.
- Remove from the oven and serve with Graham crackers.