André Verdier Laguiole Debutant Carving Set Teal
Features the trademark Laguiole Bee on the handle
View On Mobile Open your camera and Scan the QR code to view on your mobile.
Established in Celles-sur-Durolle, near Thiers, the French capital of cutlery for more than six centuries, André Verdier has been perpetuating for nearly two centuries the ancestral expertise of master cutlers while regularly integrating new know-how. André Verdier is proud to offer 100% French production of high-quality cutlery products.
André Verdier Laguiole Debutant range, 100% made in France. Features the trademark Laguiole Bee on the handle – beware of imitations, these are the real McCoy!
Laguiole Carving Set Features:
- Packaged in wooden gift tray with André Verdier branding
- Laguiole genuine certificate of authenticity
- Made from stainless steel with handles made from a teal coloured resin
- Dishwasher safe (we recommend hand washing)
- The knife is 28cm in length
- Dimensions: 30 x 8 x 2cm
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may write a review.