This Avanti Glass Tube Candy/Deep Fry Thermometer is perfect for measuring the temperature of candies, syrups and deep-fried foods while cooking. The packaging features temperature recommendations for all sorts of foods ranging from caramel and fudge to chicken, eggplants and french fries.
- Temperature range from 40°C to 200°C
- Celsius and Fahrenheit display
- 5°C accuracy divisions
- Durable tempered glass construction
- Heat resistant knob
- Spirit glass thermometer, mercury-free
- Attach the thermometer to the edge of pan utilising the spring-steel clip which is fitted to the glass vial.
- Slide the thermometer vial through the clip until its point extends at least 6.5cm into the liquid. For absolute accuracy, it is important to ensure that the vial’s point is not touching the cookware’s base or sides.
- DO NOT wipe or handle hot thermometer with a wet cloth. After use, allow to cool down before cleaning.
- For cleaning, remove the clip and carefully wash glass vial in mild detergent and hot water. Rinse and dry with a soft cloth.
- DO NOT use the thermometer in a microwave oven.
This product can get extremely hot when in use and this coupled with its glass construction makes it potentially dangerous. For safety sake, handle with care and always keep out of reach of children.