A longstanding & prestigious brand with over 200 years of heritage
With a reputation for inspirational design and stylish products, Dudson’s team of expert craft potters produce tableware specifically for the hospitality market. Established in 1800, Dudson’s position as an innovator within this market is exemplified by the recognition and subsequent development of a stronger type of vitrified china for industrial use in 1891. This was far ahead of many international competitors and essential in paving the way for technical development in catering products. Constantly redefining modernity in food service, Dudson is recognised as a symbol of stylish food presentation in the hospitality sector.
A Creative Heritage – The Maker’s Collection draws on the heritage of the Dudson Brand and creative ceramic crafts. The first Maker’s Collection design is Finca.
Finca, is a multi-tonal earthy Sandstone print that mimics the worn textures of rustic interiors and clay work. Finca is finished in a semi-matte, hand-dipped glaze, enhancing the character of the collection and leaving original ‘makers marks’ on the reverse of each piece. Decorated in-glaze for industrial toughness, Finca has been designed for professional use while providing a homey charm.
Why you should set your table with Dudson Finca
- 5-year edge chip warranty on selected products (these coupe plates aren’t covered)
- Handmade by Dudson’s expert craftsmen in Stoke-on-Trent, England, the world capital of ceramics
- Dudson ceramics are industrially tough making them one of the strongest in the world
- A heritage brand dating back to 1800
- Dudson products conform to 11 British, European & Global Standards for durability in busy kitchen environments
- Every single day Dudson tests the vitrification, edge chip resistance, dishwasher durability, water absorption, food safety and size and shape consistency
The 8 reasons why a Dudson plate is made to last
Shop for the rest of the Dudson Finca range here