A longstanding & prestigious brand with over 200 years of heritage
With a reputation for inspirational design and stylish products, Dudson’s team of expert craft potters produce tableware specifically for the hospitality market. Established in 1800, Dudson’s position as an innovator within this market is exemplified by the recognition and subsequent development of a stronger type of vitrified china for industrial use in 1891. This was far ahead of many international competitors and essential in paving the way for technical development in catering products. Constantly redefining modernity in food service, Dudson is recognised as a symbol of stylish food presentation in the hospitality sector.
A Creative Heritage – The Maker’s Collection draws on the heritage of the Dudson Brand and creative ceramic crafts. Showcasing design innovation through colour and print, The Maker’s Collection welcomes Urban
The Maker’s Collection Urban features a burnished effect inspired by the industrial history of UK-made ceramics. Urban mimics the worn, man-made textures of industrial landscapes. Decorated under a semi-matte glaze for toughness, Urban is designed for professional use. Available in Steel Grey and Lamp Black, the Urban colour palette is in keeping with the raw luxury of evoking modern interior design.
Why you should set your table with Dudson Finca
- 5-year edge chip warranty on selected products (these coupe bowls are covered)
- Handmade by Dudson’s expert craftsmen in Stoke-on-Trent, England, the world capital of ceramics
- Dudson ceramics are industrially tough making them one of the strongest in the world
- A heritage brand dating back to 1800
- Dudson products conform to 11 British, European & Global Standards for durability in busy kitchen environments
- Every single day Dudson tests the vitrification, edge chip resistance, dishwasher durability, water absorption, food safety and size and shape consistency
The 8 reasons why a Dudson plate is made to last