Emile Henry Pizza Stone Smooth 37cm Charcoal
Out of stock
Want to be notified when this product is back in stock?
Turn your BBQ into a pizza oven with Emile Henry
View On Mobile Open your camera and Scan the QR code to view on your mobile.
Emile Henry cookware has been produced in Burgundy, France, for more than 170 years. To this day, this family-owned-and-operated company produce their beautiful Emile Henry ceramics from non-treated, high-fired Burgundy clay, with each piece signed by the worker who made it! In a world of chemicals and highly processed foods, Emile Henry ceramics naturally enhance flavours and aromas: from the base material through to the glaze, everything in their production is 100% natural, a fact which is mirrored by their earthy-inspired colour palette.
Turn your BBQ into a pizza oven. Made from Emile Henry’s special formulation BBQ ceramic; the Pizza Stone is safe to use on gas, charcoal and natural wood grills up to 500°C. The smooth surface is ideal to knead and stretch your dough on. It heats as much as cast iron but diffuses the heat more gently so the ingredients do not burn as quickly. Designed for use in ovens both conventional and convection, and can also be used under the grill. Use on BBQs; gas, charcoal and natural wood. The glazed surface is durable and scratch-resistant so you can cut directly onto it. When using on the BBQ place the stone on your grill plate when you turn the BBQ on so it heats up from cold.
- The large handles make the pizza stone easy to remove from the oven and serve directly on the table. It will keep your pizza hot right through the meal.
- The durable glaze resists scratches and will not chip, crack or craze over time nor will it absorb odours or flavours.
- Handmade in France since 1850, each piece is unique and signed by the craftsman that created it.
- 37cm Diameter
- Allow to cool down completely before cleaning
- Do not pour cold water onto a hot dish
- Dishwasher safe
- For stubborn residue, soak in hot water and white vinegar before placing it in the dishwasher.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may write a review.