Le Creuset Eco Pots & Pans Cleaner 250ml
Its special formulation, which is certified organic and eco-friendly, gently cleans and protects your cookware while removing unsightly burnt-on deposits.
View On Mobile Open your camera and Scan the QR code to view on your mobile.
The Le Creuset Ecological Cleaner and Protector for enamelled cast iron cookware cleans and protects your cookware without damaging by gently removing cooking residues and stains whilst preserving the shine of the enamel. Its special formulation, which is certified organic and eco-friendly, gently cleans and protects your cookware while removing unsightly burnt-on deposits.
Regular use & cleaning:
Please always remember to use only low to medium heat with your cast iron cookware to avoid overheating and let it cool after use before cleaning with hot, soapy water as per the care & use instructions.
Use with Interior Enamel:
- Sand and Cream enamel interiors: Regular use of the Ecological Cleaner and Protector will remove any burned-on food spills or discolouration that can occur after searing or sautéing ingredients or when cooking spices and highly coloured foods. Our cast iron cookware cleaner will do the job without damaging the enamel.
- Black enamel interior: use of the cleaner is not recommended for products with a black enamelled surface as this interior builds a natural non-stick layer or patina with easy release properties over time. For that type of interior, all food debris left behind after cooking should be removed by washing and in warm soapy water. Stuck on food can be removed by soaking and a washing-up brush.
- Use with Exterior Enamel:
- The cleaner polishes the exterior enamel keeping it bright, shiny and looking like new. It is recommended to use it to remove any burned-on food spills or marks caused by heating.
- The bottle stays easily capped for clean, worry-free storage.
For more information on how to use and care for your Le Creuset products visit our Le Creuset Guide for a more in-depth understanding. Find out how these pieces are made, what makes them unique and why you should invest in Le Creuset!
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may write a review.