Le Creuset Signature Cast Iron Casserole Round 26cm / 5.3L (9 Colours)
High-quality 3-layer enamelled cast iron, ideal for all hobs (including induction). Lifetime Guarantee
View On Mobile Open your camera and Scan the QR code to view on your mobile.
At Chef’s Complements, we firmly believe that every kitchen should have a Dutch oven.
They’re probably the most versatile piece of cookware, suitable for baking, searing, roasting, and casseroles. A culinary classic, the Le Creuset casserole has been loved by cooks across the world for nearly a century. Perfectly designed for stews, roasts, soups, casseroles and baking, this iconic piece is your one-stop pot for memorable meals with an intense depth of mouth-watering flavour.
Made of high-quality enamelled cast iron, this 26cm casserole holds a generous 6 portions, making it ideal for family and friends gatherings. It’s also a very popular wedding present, exuding luxury and longevity, a true heirloom piece. This 3-layer cast iron enamelled casserole will be remembered for a lifetime of cooking, quite literally: our Le Creuset Dutch ovens come with a lifetime warranty! Need something even bigger? If this size appeals, you might also consider the 29cm oval dish.
Handmade in France since 1925, Le Creuset casseroles are famous the world over! They feature easy-grip, 45% larger handles, enhanced tight-fitting lids, easy-to-clean interiors and a heat-resistant stainless steel knob.
Build on your elegant and vibrant décor with Le Creuset’s colour coordinated collections.
Whether you just moved into your first own place and need to complement your granny’s traditional hand-me-down kitchenware with iconic orange tones, or whether you’re a young professional couple looking for something sleek, the 26cm Le Creuset Round Casserole comes in a wide range of colours.
A Le Creuset Dutch oven is ideal for all hobs (including induction) and offers excellent heat distribution and retention. What’s more, they are oven-, grill-, freezer- and dishwasher-safe. You can bake, sear, roast and casserole to your heart’s content and become the true one-pot king/queen.
Your delicious creations will also stay warmer at the table for longer.
- 26cm | 5.3L Capacity | 5-6 portions
- Enamelled Cast Iron
- Stovetop to oven to table serving
- Easy-grip, 45% larger handles & heat-resistant stainless steel knob
- The Signature Collection features enhanced tight-fitting lids
- Ideal for all hobs (including induction) – Grill and oven safe
- A light enamel interior helps make cleaning easier
- Superior heat retention keeps food hot at the table while serving
- The cast-iron construction retains heat for even cooking and browning.
- 15% lighter than other brands when matching capacity.
- Handmade in France
- Lifetime Warranty; The guarantee covers faulty materials or workmanship and applies to all parts of our products
Cerise, Coastal Blue, Cotton, Marseille, Satin Black, Marine, Volcanic, Deep Teal, Ultra Violet, Meringue, Sage, Ink, Caribbean Blue
- Wait for your product to cool down before you start cleaning it.
- Wipe any leftovers off the base and sides of the product. If there’s food stuck on, fill the product with warm, soapy water and let it soak for 15 to 20 minutes before washing as usual.
- Do not use abrasive cleaning agents or metal, harsh abrasive or very stiff cleaning pads or brushes on any of the surfaces.
- Dry well after washing and store in a dry place.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may write a review.