Scanpan Coppernox MultiPot Set 24cm / 7.2L
Copper wedge base with drip-free pouring rim and stay-cool handles. Ideal for all hobs including induction
View On Mobile Open your camera and Scan the QR code to view on your mobile.
This SCANPAN Coppernox multi pot set is a useful addition to your collection and expands on traditional cookware with its unique construction. This set consists of a 24cm/7.2L stockpot with pasta insert and a top basket steamer.
Designed in Denmark, the Coppernox series from Scanpan showcases a gleaming stainless body with sleek riveted stainless handles with stay-cool, soft-touch silicone inserts. The pot lid is constructed from tempered glass allowing viewing during the cooking process.
The base is impact-bonded, with a stunning band of copper infused to it and enveloped by 2 layers of aluminium with stainless steel surrounding the entire base piece, ensuring rapid and even heat distribution and elimination of hot spots.
The pot internal finish is a mirror-polished 18/10 stainless steel with capacity markings and has a drip-free pouring rim.
The SCANPAN Coppernox range is suitable for all energy sources, including induction and is oven safe to 220° C
This set comprises of the following:
- 24cm stockpot with glass lid | 7.2L Capacity
- Pasta insert
- Steamer insert
- Impact bonded, a copper-infused base for rapid and even heat distribution
- Drip-free pouring rim
- Sturdy lid with stainless steel rim and tempered glass insert
- Internal mirror polished 18/10 stainless steel finish with capacity markings
- Riveted handles with stay-cool, soft-touch silicone inserts
- Oven-safe to 220/250 deg cel with/without lid
- Ideal for all hobs including induction
- Designed in Denmark
- 10-year warranty against manufacturing defects
Care & Use:
- Wash in hot soapy water before use
- Do not use harsh scourers
- To prevent warping never put cold water into a hot pan
- Avoid the use of excessive-high heat
- Remove all food fat and residue from cookware
- Never use oven cleaner
- Whilst dishwasher safe SCANPAN recommends handwashing to extend the useful life of the product
For more information on how to use and care for your SCANPAN products, visit our SCANPAN Guide for more in-depth information about their different features. Find out how these pieces are made, what makes them unique and why this Danish brand is a hallmark of quality.
See what other SCANPAN products we offer.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may write a review.