Scanpan Coppernox 9 Piece Cookware Set
Ultimate set, with Copper wedge base pots, drip-free pouring rims and stay-cool handles. Ideal for all hobs including induction
View On Mobile Open your camera and Scan the QR code to view on your mobile.
This SCANPAN Coppernox 9 piece set expands on traditional cookware with its unique construction.
Designed in Denmark, the Coppernox series showcases a gleaming stainless body with sleek riveted stainless handles with stay-cool, soft-touch silicone inserts. The lids are constructed from tempered glass allowing viewing during the cooking process
The base is impact-bonded, with a stunning band of copper infused to it and enveloped by 2 layers of aluminium with stainless steel surrounding the entire base piece, ensuring rapid and even heat distribution and elimination of hot spots.
The internal finish is a mirror-polished 18/10 stainless steel with capacity markings and has a drip-free pouring rim.
The SCANPAN Coppernox range is suitable for all energy sources, including induction and is oven safe to 220° C
This set comprises of :
16cm and 20cm saucepans, 24cm/4.8L dutch oven, 24cm/7.2L stockpot, 26cm frypan, pasta insert, top basket steamer, 20cm steamer for saucepan and handy 33 x 24cm roaster with rack (not induction compatible).
- Impact bonded, a copper-infused base for rapid and even heat distribution
- Drip-free pouring rim
- Sturdy lid with stainless steel rim and tempered glass insert
- Internal mirror polished 18/10 stainless steel finish with capacity markings
- Riveted handles with stay-cool, soft-touch silicone inserts
- Oven-safe to 220/250 deg cel with/without lid
- Ideal for all hobs including induction (not including roaster).
- Designed in Denmark
- 10-year warranty against manufacturing defects
Care & Use:
- Wash in hot soapy water before use
- Do not use harsh scourers
- To prevent warping never put cold water into a hot pan
- Avoid the use of excessive-high heat
- Remove all food fat and residue from cookware
- Never use oven cleaner
- Whilst dishwasher safe SCANPAN recommends handwashing to extend the useful life of the product
For more information on how to use and care for your SCANPAN products, visit our SCANPAN Guide for more in-depth information about their different features. Find out how these pieces are made, what makes them unique and why this Danish brand is a hallmark of quality.
See what other SCANPAN products we offer.
SCANPAN is proudly 100% Danish-owned.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may write a review.