Silikomart Silicone Mould & Tart Kit Grafique 2 Piece
1 in stock
Composed of two elements: a micro-perforated tart ring to create a shortcrust tart base and a silicone mould that reproduces a refined pattern composed of zigzag lines. Made in Venice, Italy
View On Mobile Open your camera and Scan the QR code to view on your mobile.
With avant-garde high-quality silicone pastry-making moulds, Silikomart unleashes the visionary genius of great pastry chefs worldwide in helping them create extraordinary and revolutionary works of art.
The KIT Grafique by Silikomart was created in honour of the most ancient gems in the world. Ideal to create spectacular desserts that represent perfection: thanks to their colour games and different combinations of consistency, your fantasy will be free to experiment.
- Size Mould 285mm x 20mm x 23mmdia
- High quality 100% food-safe silicone
- Non-stick, require little or no greasing
- Easy clean and dishwasher safe
- Oven, blast freezer and microwave safe
- Recipe by Addicted to Dates included
- Temperature range -60°C to +230°C
- Guaranteed 3000 uses
- Size Tart Ring: 250mm x 20h / 710ml
- Micro holes for humidity evaporation
- Mirco holes always remain clean
- Extra Heat Resistance -60c/+76F to +180C/356F.
- Border to ensure more stability
- New non-stick plastic material makes shortcut pastry easily removable
- Even heat distribution
- Great handling and usability
- Made in Venice, Italy
Silikomart recommends not using aggressive cleaners, brighteners or perfumers while washing moulds in the dishwasher. This may cause a white patina to surface on the mould, altering food’s flavours in subsequent cooking. However performance and safety of the moulds are not compromised, you will just need to place them in the oven (without any dough) for about one hour at a temperature of 200-220°C.
White or coloured spots may form on the mould’s surface if particular ingredients such as cocoa butter or tomato sauce are used; this is completely normal, performance and safety of the moulds are not compromised. To eliminate such stains, simply place them in the oven (without any dough) for about one hour at a temperature of 200-220°C.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may write a review.
You May Also Need
Le Creuset Toughened Non-Stick Insulated Cookie Sheet$75.00