This gleaming stainless steel multi-purpose fondue set from Swissmar has a ceramic insert that acts as a double boiler, so you can use one fondue for 3 different types of fondue – meat, cheese and chocolate. The set includes stainless pot, spatter guard & rechaud, white ceramic insert, six fondue forks and fondue burner.
The 11-piece set consists of an 18/8 stainless-steel pot sitting on a matching three-legged rechaud stand. Steel is an excellent agent for fondue cooking, as it provides even heat distribution, corrosion resistance, and a surface that’s easy to cook in and clean. Underneath, a paste/gel fuel burner with a rubber-covered handle is very accessible in its rounded base. A removable splatter guard on top features slots for the six numbered stainless-steel forks, so hands stay safe and cool even when temperatures below really heat up.
To melt cheese or chocolate, add the high-sided, 1 Litre ceramic bowl and use water in the pot to create a double boiler that will keep liquids smooth and bubbly without burning.
For meat, remove the bowl and pour oil or another fondue broth right into the 2.1 Litre pot itself – the liquid will remain at 175 degrees C for consistent, controlled cooking throughout the meal. Also included are easy recipes to get the party started.
- Design and functions, aesthetics and appeal!
- 18/8 stainless steel pot including 6mm wire-ring handle and 2mm capsule base
- Ceramic insert for cheese and chocolate fondues
- Stainless steel spatter guard for meat fondue
- Stylish mirror-polished finish
Set includes the following:
- Stainless steel wire-ringed pot
- Stainless steel spatter guard
- Ceramic Bain-Marie insert
- 6 numbered stainless steel forks
- 18/8 stainless steel burner
- Instruction manual
- Recipe cards for cheese, meat and chocolate fondue