The USA PAN® 20cm Square Cake Pan provides home bakers with an easy way to bake fluffy cakes, moist chocolate brownies, and delicious apple crisps and crumbles that cook evenly, release quickly, and come out tasting great! The pan surface is coated with a proprietary AMERICOAT® coating, a non-stick silicone, allowing you to easily release your baked goods from the pan. AMERICOAT® is made without PTFE, PFOA and BPA. USA PAN®’s professional grade bakeware helps everyday home bakers produce professional grade baked goods. USA PAN® is a Bundy Family owned company, based in the Greater Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania area.
- A unique, ridged texture facilitates even air circulation & heat distribution.
- Aluminised Steel construction makes these strong and durable pans that are versatile for any recipe
- Same rust proof design used in professional bakeries
- Easy clean up with our non-stick coating: FDA approved for safe contact with food
- Limited Lifetime Warranty for the life of your use
- Pan made in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania area, USA from globally sourced materials
- Baking Surface Dimensions: 8 x 8 x 2.25″ (20.32 x 20.32 x 5.7cm)
- Outer Surface Dimensions: 8.5 x 8.5 x 2.25″ (21.6 x 21.6 x 5.7cm)
Use & Care
- Do not exceed 230°C. Our bakeware conducts heat efficiently, which may require you to reduce the time and temperature as necessary.
- Hand wash bakeware in warm water with mild dishwashing soap using a sponge, rinse and dry thoroughly. Do not place in dishwasher.
- Follow recipe instructions, greasing and flouring as directed. Cooking spray is not recommended.
- To maintain the pan’s appearance over time, use a silicone baking mat or line the pan with aluminium foil when roasting vegetables or baking higher fat foods such as french fries or meat.
- Use only silicone, nylon or wooden utensils. Do not use sharp metal utensils.