Global Minosharp Deluxe Water Whetstone 1000 Grit
Includes a 1000 grit whetstone, large and small sharpening guide rails and a non-slip whetstone holder that doubles as a case
View On Mobile Open your camera and Scan the QR code to view on your mobile.
The Global MinoSharp Sharpening Kit with a 1000 grit stone allows you to use a whetstone without the fear of incorrectly sharpening it. This is because it includes a large and small guide rail which can be clipped onto the knife and assists with keeping the angle. It comes in a plastic case with non-slip feet that doubles up as a Whetstone holder. This full set is everything you need to begin sharpening your blade. The MinoSharp Deluxe Whetstone has been specially developed for use with professional quality kitchen knives. If you follow the detailed instructions enclosed in the packaging, you can achieve spectacular results, even exceeding the knives, ex-factory sharpness levels! It is the recommended way to keep your knives in the best condition for use. This 1000 Grit whetstone is classed as a “medium” grit, and it the main stone for sharpening knives which have become blunt.
- 1000 Grit Ceramic Whetstone (medium finish) this is the main stone for sharpening knives which have become blunt
- Recommended for GLOBAL and all professional knives.
- Plastic whetstone holder with non-slip rubber feet. Whetstone holder doubles as a storage case.
- Detailed instruction booklet with diagrams included.
- Large & small-sized stainless-steel guide rails with plastic liners included. Guide rails designed to maintain the correct angle.
- Made in Japan
From knife construction and testing to the story of Global, all the way to the comparisons between each series of knives, visit our in-depth Guide to Global to learn everything you need to know before buying!
USE & CARE:
Find all information on how to clean, wash, store and sharpen your Global knives HERE
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may write a review.