Global Niigata Walnut 3 Piece Knife Block Set
A cook’s and paring knife combination beautifully showcased in a minimal knife block set crafted of elegant walnut timber.
View On Mobile Open your camera and Scan the QR code to view on your mobile.
This minimal knife block is crafted from elegant walnut timber and securely houses a cook’s and paring knife a combination.
The G Series is a classic and the most popular collection of large knives, these knives can be used for general preparation and also for the more adventurous chef. The GS Series is a classic collection of small to medium-sized knives for general preparation. There is a knife literally for any and every purpose. Many of these knives have multiple size options available and fluted varieties. The GSF Series is made up of smaller forged knives with solid handles. These knives are perfect for peeling, paring and chopping all those smaller food items.
- The small Global 10cm G-104 Paring Knife intended for coring and peeling fruit such as apple
- The Global 20cm G-2 Cook’s Knife is very multi-purpose and the workhorse of the kitchen. Perfect for mincing, cutting, chopping, slicing and prep work. Featured in all of Globals knife block sets.
- Perfect for smaller kitchens, this knife block is designed to showcase the knives whilst keeping them close at hand for any food preparation task in the kitchen.
- Hardened to Rockwell C56°-C58°
- Razor-sharp edge double ground to 15° each side
- CROMOVA 18 steel blade retains its edge longer than any major knife brand.
- Unique convex edge of the Global blade makes cuts smoother, requiring less energy.
- Ergonomic, stainless-steel hygienic handles with the signature Global dimple pattern offer a bolster-less, comfortable and slip-resistant grip.
- Perfectly balanced sand-filled handles precisely calibrated to offset the weight of the blade.
- Made in Japan
From knife construction and testing to the story of Global, all the way to the comparisons between each series of knives, visit our in-depth Guide to Global to learn everything you need to know before buying!
To find out the best knife to use for your next task at hand, how to sharpen and care for it, and why how your knife is produced is important, check our Best Knife Guide Online blog post.
Global knives are handcrafted by Japanese craftsmen and made to exacting standards from the finest CROMOVA 18 stainless steel material. These knives are ice tempered and hardened to Rockwell C56˚- 58˚ which holds a razor-sharp edge longer than any other steel and resists rust, stains and corrosion. The Global Classic collection has remained unchanged since 1985 as a true testament to its quality and unique construction. This original collection designed by Komin Yamada promises durability, quality and timeless design that captures the spirit of Global’s philosophy and insistence on excellence.
USE & CARE:
Find all information on how to clean, wash, store and sharpen your Global knives HERE
GLOBAL guarantees any stainless steel product that it sells to be free from defect in material, construction or workmanship under normal use and following the care instructions.
This excludes damage caused by misuse or accident. The warranty extends only to the product’s original purchaser. Chips in the knife blades, broken knife tips, discolouration from food and rust spots are not covered. Knife chips and broken knife tips can often be repaired by re-sharpening.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may write a review.
You May Also Need
Global G-91 Ceramic Water Sharpener (4 Colours)
Global G-45 Ceramic Sharpener 24cm
Global Minosharp Plus 3-Stage Ceramic Water Wheel Sharpener