Ideal for creating sweet and savoury tarts, this fluted tin is designed to deliver expert results.
The tray spreads heat evenly for pastry that’s just right. And the base lifts out of the tray, so you can remove your tart quickly and easily once it’s done.
Whether you are an experienced home baker or baking for the very first time, the Toughened Non-Stick Bakeware range from Le Creuset will help you enjoy the delights of home baking.
Le Creuset Toughened Non-Stick Bakeware is made from heavy-gauge carbon steel, perfect for baking sweet and savoury tarts; this square-fluted tin is crafted for brilliant results. It spreads heat evenly for pastry that’s just right. The base lifts out of the tray, so you can remove your tart quickly and easily once it’s done.
Their ultimate non-stick coating is produced without the use of PFOA and is tough, durable and metal-utensil safe. Each tin is oven-safe to 240˚C/Gas Mark 9 and is covered by a reassuring Lifetime Guarantee, a truly worthy investment.
The smooth, non-stick surface means when they’re cooked, your creations release effortlessly. With added heat-resistant silicone inserts on the rim for better grip, safer and easier lifting.
- External: 29.4 cm x 27cm x 3.75cm
- The base lifts out of the tray
- Heavy-Gauge Non-stick Carbon Steel: Maintains heat, spreading it gently and efficiently for an even bake while preventing hot spots and scorching.
- Ready for the heat: our bakeware is heat resistant up to 240°C.
- Durable, PFOA-free nonstick coating on interior and exterior surfaces
- Provides superb release of food and easy cleanup
- It won’t twist, bend or warp
- Heat-resistant silicone trim for added grip
- Metal-Utensil Safe
- Hand Wash
For more information on how to use and care for your Le Creuset products, visit our Le Creuset Guide for a more in-depth understanding. Find out how these pieces are made, what makes them unique and why you should invest in Le Creuset!
See what other Le Creuset products we offer.