Bialetti Tuttocrema Milk Frother (2 Sizes)
$69.99 – $87.99
Simple and practical way to prepare a delicious frothy creamy milk. You can create rich, velvety and smooth milk without investing in an expensive espresso machine.
View On Mobile Open your camera and Scan the QR code to view on your mobile.
Bialetti’s Tuttocrema is the simple and practical way to prepare a delicious frothy creamy milk, in the comfort of your own home. Warm the milk directly on the stovetop to your preferred temperature. Remove from the heat and pump the plunger a few times to make frothy creamy milk for your breakfast coffee or hot chocolate.
- Non-stick inner
- Suitable for use on gas, electric, and ceramic stovetop
- Dishwasher safe
You can create rich, velvety and smooth milk without investing in an expensive espresso machine.
1. Fill the Bialetti Tuttocrema no more than 1/3 full with milk. Blue top milk will give you the best result but any milk will be fine.
2. Place Tuttocrema on the stovetop (without lid) on medium heat until milk is approx 70 degrees.
3. Remove from heat and insert frother. Pump 3-4 times and remove frother.
4. Surf the milk – swirl the jug for a few seconds – this will allow the milk to be velvety and creamy.
5. The microfoam (which is what you want for a Flat White) will rest at the bottom of the jug so use a spoon to hold back the top foam while pouring.
For more information on how to use your Bialetti Coffee Maker, how to select and grind beans and how to froth milk visit our Bialetti Blog.
3 Cup – 500ml, 6 Cup – 1000ml
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may write a review.