Peer Sorensen Acacia Wood Lazy Susan Rotating Serving Board 45cm
Large enough to hold several small dishes, also perfect as a cheese board. Rotating 360° in both directions
View On Mobile Open your camera and Scan the QR code to view on your mobile.
Acacia is a richly grained hardwood that bears its own unique grain patterns. Peer Sorensen boards have been treated to preserve the soul and individuality of the wood. Durable enough to withstand heavy daily use, this environmentally sustainable hardwood has excellent anti-bacterial qualities, looks great and wears really well. Each board is one-of-a-kind and is the ideal choice for a centrepiece on your table or a focal point on your countertop. Rotating 360° in both directions, makes foodservice easily accessible. Large enough to hold all of your condiments or several small dishes, it is perfect for use as a cheeseboard.
- Durable enough to withstand heavy daily use
- Environmentally sustainable hardwood
- Anti-bacterial qualities
- Rotating 360° in both directions
- Dimension 45cm diameter
- Never soak your board in water or place your board in the dishwasher. After each use, simply rinse with a wet sponge using hot water and a little bit of mild dishwashing liquid and dry with a towel. It is fine to use a good steel scraper or spatula after use, as necessary, to keep the cutting surface clean and sanitary. Do not use a steel brush or steel wool on the cutting surface of your board.
- Periodically (once every several weeks if used heavily or depending upon the household conditions), apply an even coat of mineral oil to the work surface of your cutting board. Sponge on with a rag and let dry. This oiling applies a nice moisture barrier.
- DO NOT allow moisture of any type to stand on the block for long periods of time. Don’t let fresh, wet meats lay on the block longer than necessary. Always thoroughly clean your board after cutting any type of raw meats.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may write a review.