Scanpan Classic 3 Stage Ceramic Sharpener
This SCANPAN Classic 3 step ceramic water sharpener is extremely easy to use and is recommended for sharpening SCANPAN knives as well as most other knife brands.
View On Mobile Open your camera and Scan the QR code to view on your mobile.
This SCANPAN Classic 3 step ceramic water sharpener is extremely easy to use and is recommended for sharpening SCANPAN knives as well as most other knife brands. The sharpener has three ceramic wheels – coarse, medium and fine to maintain your knife blades. Fill the wheel compartment with water for efficient cooling and sharpening of the blade. Draw the knife back and forth several times through each stage.
Coarse, medium and fine wheels
- Stage 1: Blue – for Coarse sharpening. Use to fully restore the knife’s dull edge
- Stage 2: Pink – for Medium sharpening. Use for standard sharpening of the knife-edge
- Stage 3: White – for fine sharpening. Use for honing and maintaining an ultra-sharp knife-edge
- Safe, easy to use, clean and store
- Wet sharpening for the most efficient sharpening result
- Anti-slip rubber pads on the base for safe sharpening
- Removable lid for ease of filling, cleaning and drying
- Genuine Danish design
- Guaranteed against manufacturing faults and defects for 10 years
Use & Care:
Remove the lid and fill the base tray of the sharpener with water. Secure the lid back onto the sharpener. Place the sharpener on a flat surface and hold it down firmly with one hand. Place the knife into the appropriate stage groove and move the knife back and forth using light pressure. Repeat the movement as many times as necessary (15-20). After use, remove the lid, drain the water and wipe the sharpener and the ceramic stones dry.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may write a review.