WÜSTHOF Classic Cooks Knife 23cm
WÜSTHOF precision forged knives are of the highest quality.
View On Mobile Open your camera and Scan the QR code to view on your mobile.
WÜSTHOF Classic – The original for lovers of food
200 years of craftsmanship. Timeless design. Reliable performance.
WÜSTHOF Classic offers the cutlery benchmark for tasks big and small. The traditional triple riveted design has been a favourite for professional chefs and home cooking enthusiasts for many generations. With perfect balance, this fully-forged line performs with precision and ease. With dozens of blade shapes to choose from here at Chef’s Complements, there is no task you can’t tackle. Forged from a single blank of high carbon no-stain specially alloyed steel. WÜSTHOF knives are created in 40 major manufacturing steps from forging to tempering, to grinding and polishing. Painstakingly manufactured these knives are pure fun to work with and will turn even the preparation of a dish into a culinary pleasure.
Make every cut matter with WÜSTHOF Classic.
- Manufactured entirely in Solingen, Germany
- Forged from one piece of specially tempered high carbon stainless steel to ensure outstanding strength (chromium-molybdenum-vanadium)
- Long-lasting extreme sharpness, thanks to PEtec – WÜSTHOF’s Laser-Controlled Precision Edge Technology
- Final buffing by hand
- Seamless, hygienic fit of the handle
- Black handles made of synthetic material
- Safe work thanks to full bolster
- Triple-riveted handle shells
- Full tang
The full bolster reliably protects your fingers in everyday cooking and the balance makes agile and precision work easier.
As an extension of the blade, the tang gives the knife reliable stability. In addition, as a counterweight, it ensures the blade is balanced.
The handle sits in the hand comfortably and is curved slightly downwards at the heel to avoid slipping. The robust handle shells are secured with stainless steel rivets and manufactured seamlessly.
The all-rounder in the kitchen: the most important piece of basic equipment for every hobby and professional chef, the Cook’s Knife is suitable for most tasks in the kitchen, for the widest variety of cutting and gripping techniques, it makes food prep a pleasure.
Cooks Knife 23cm Features:
- Can be used for Cabbage, Fish, Fruit, Herbs, Head of lettuce, Meat & Vegetables
- Type of use: cutting & chopping
Cooks Knife 23cm Specifications:
- Blade Length: 23cm
- Blade Width: 47mm
- Handle Length: 115mm
- Handle Material: Resilient synthetic handle, riveted
- Hardness Grade: 58HRC
From tips & techniques and use & care, to how the knives are made to the history of Wusthof, find it all here on our Wusthof Blog
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may write a review.