Use the bamix® GASTRO immersion blender directly in the cooking pot or pan.
This means less to clean, as processing takes place right in the pot. No need to transfer the ingredients to another container!
The powerful 350-watt motor and the longer shaft allow quantities of up to 30 litres to be processed.
Includes in the box:
Multi-purpose Blade: Multi-purpose minces and chops raw and cooked vegetables, blade cooked meat, vegetables in soups; crushes ice cubes and liquidizes frozen fruits. For all solids.Attention: The mincing blade has sharp edges.
Beater Blade: Beater whips egg-white, skimmed milk, cream, butter, custard. For blending and binding sauces and soups. For all light, frothy dishes.
Whisk Blade: Whisk for the preparation of mayonnaise, sauces, cocktails, pancake batter, milkshakes, salad dressings.
- Versatility – The versatility of bamix® knows no limits. It can be used in a small and fragile glass as well as in a large and hot pan on the stove. Thanks to its double-insulated watertight housing, it can be immersed right up to the handle.
- Handiness – It’s unmistakable and anatomically optimised design makes the bamix® very easy to handle and to operate with the tip of your finger. The attachments can be easily interchanged.
- Cleaning – It is so simple to clean the bamix® – just hold it under hot running water. That’s all! No doubt this is one of the biggest advantages of bamix®.
- Quality – The first-class Swiss quality makes bamix® a problem-free and long-lasting aid in your kitchen.
The bamix® GASTRO is particularly suitable for the following purposes:
- Strain and blend cold and warm sauces in quantities of from 2 to 30 litres
- Liquidize vegetable soups (quantities from 3 to 30 litres)
- Thicken soups and sauces (more than 3 litres)
- Whip and stiffen egg-white (at least 10 egg-whites)
- Liquid mixtures, e. g. for cheese flans, custard, etc.
- Blend and liquidize fruit for ices
- Prepare jams
- Whip cream (more than 2 litres)
- Liquidise fruit & milkshakes
- Make mayonnaise and herb butters
- Crush ice-cubes and frozen fruits
- 350W heavy-duty AC motor
- Two-fold insulation
- Safety switch with Softgrip
- 2-speed settings (depending on the wattage):
Setting 1: 18,000 rpm
Setting 2: 22,000 rpm
- Dimensions: Total length: 49.5 cm, Immersion depth: 35cm
- ONE year commercial guarantee.
- Made in Switzerland
Buy Once, Buy Well.
The bamix® was developed in Switzerland in 1954 and is still manufactured today in the bamix® factory in Metlen, Switzerland. There have been over 15 million units sold in 5 continents. Swiss quality and stringent manufacturing are responsible for its reputation for outstanding service in kitchens all over the world. This original bamix is also known as the “Magic Wand”.