Chasseur Le Cuivre 4 Piece Cookware Set
Out of stock
Want to be notified when this product is back in stock?
High-quality Stainless steel 5-layer construction, with a copper core. Fast and superior heat distribution.
View On Mobile Open your camera and Scan the QR code to view on your mobile.
The Chasseur Le Cuivre range has copper at its core, layered with pure aluminium on both sides ensuring fast and superior heat distribution to help you prepare the perfect meal every time. Combining function with elegance, Le Cuivre is constructed with a quality stainless steel outer layer with beautifully designed domed lids and curved handles that make cooking a pleasure. And, because it’s Chasseur, this cookware is timeless and classic, made for a lifetime of gourmet cooking pleasure.
Create wonderful sauces and gravies with Le Cuivre saucepans. Also suitable for cooking, sautéing or reheating food like rice, pasta and potatoes. This set includes 3 saucepans (16cm / 18cm / 20cm) to suit your different cooking needs + a 20cm steamer. The saucepans come in different sizes to suit your different cooking needs.
The 5-layer construction, with copper at its core, ensures fast and superior heat distribution, to help you prepare the perfect meal every time. Combining function with elegance, it is made of a quality stainless steel outer layer with beautifully designed domed lids and curved handles that make cooking a pleasure.
If you are looking for the full copper elegance, see our Chasseur Escoffier range.
- 16cm – 1.9L Saucepan with lid
- 18cm – 2.6L Saucepan with lid
- 20cm – 3.4L Saucepan with lid
- 20cm Steamer
- Quality stainless steel
- 5-layer construction, with copper at its core
- Fast and superior heat distribution
- Beautifully designed domed lids
- Ergonomic double-riveted handles for easy use and handling.
- Grill and oven safe to 250c
- Suitable for most heat sources including induction
- Lifetime limited warranty against manufacturer faults and defects
Use & Care
- Chasseur Le Cuivre has a copper core that continues on the external cookware. As with all copper cookware, it requires special care to maintain its lovely finish.
- When a stainless steel or copper pan is heated too quickly – the outer, and sometimes the inner surfaces – oxidise due to the rapid heat used. This type of discolouration is known as heat tinting. Heat tinting will present itself as a blue, brown or rainbow hue. A good quality stainless cleaner will bring this back to its original shine.
- It is not recommended to clean copper cookware in the dishwasher to maintain its beautiful finish.
- A spotted white film may form on the inner surface of the cookware – which is caused by minerals in water or starch from food. This can be removed by rubbing with a sponge dipped in lemon juice or vinegar
With close to a century’s worth of expertise, Chasseur cookware and casseroles, exported and used worldwide, have become a symbol of French gastronomy, made for a lifetime of gourmet cooking pleasure.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may write a review.