Lodge Logic Cast Iron Skillet 20cm
A kitchen’s most essential item, this Lodge Logic Cast Iron 20cm Skillet is perfect for Sunday morning bacon and eggs or a batch of cornbread
View On Mobile Open your camera and Scan the QR code to view on your mobile.
Lodge Cast Iron – a lifetime of cooking.
In 1896, in the tiny town of South Pittsburg, Tennessee, U.S.A., Joseph Lodge began a cast iron cookware foundry, quickly creating an enduring standard of quality. The resulting privately held metal formula, precision moulds, and exacting wall thickness produce the finest cast iron cookware available. Not even the most expensive stainless or aluminium cookware can rival the even heating, heat retention, durability, and value of Lodge Cast Iron. 2002 saw the introduction of Lodge Logic: revolutionary pre-seasoned, ready-to-use cast iron cookware. This set a new standard for the cast iron cookware industry and has earned Lodge many industry accolades and awards. Seasoned Lodge Cast Iron Cookware offers a healthy alternative to non-stick cooking, eliminates the time and effort of home seasoning, and is Ready-To-Use right out of the box. Whether you‘re frying, simmering, sautéing, baking, braising, or slow roasting you’ll find what you need with Lodge’s extensive range of skillets, grills, dutch ovens, woks, pizza pans and outdoor grills. Truly versatile, Lodge Cast Iron cookware is at home in the oven, on the stovetop (including induction), on the grill or over the campfire. Now coming out of the Lodge foundry is the newest line, Blacklock, going back to the companies origins and beginnings.
- Made in the USA
- Seasoned for a natural, easy-release finish that improves with use.
- At home on any heat source except the microwave. Oven-, stovetop-, induction-, grill- and campfire-friendly!
- Unparalleled heat retention and distribution.
- Sturdy integral ovenproof handle and pourer channel each side of the rim.
- Sauté, sear, fry, bake and stir fry to heart’s content
- Looped handle for hanging
USE & CARE
Keep it dry. Keep it oiled (seasoned). Keep it 100 years.
- Hand wash with a stiff nylon brush and hot water. Using soap is not recommended, and harsh detergents should never be used. DO NOT put in the dishwasher! (Avoid putting a hot dish into cold water. Thermal shock can occur causing the metal to warp or crack).
- Towel dry immediately.
- Rub with a light coat of vegetable oil after every use until the sheen is restored. This keeps the iron seasoned and protected from moisture
- If you are having trouble removing stuck-on food, boil some water in your pan for a few minutes to loosen residue, making it easier to remove.
- Do not let your cast iron air dry, as this can promote rust. Store in a cool, dry place. If you have a cover or lid, for your cast iron, place a folded paper towel in between lid and the base allowing air to circulate. This prevents moisture from collecting inside the vessel, which can cause rust.
Get the full rundown on Lodge Cast Iron in our ‘Learn about Lodge‘ Blog.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may write a review.
You May Also Like
Florence Brushware Dish Brush (2 Sizes)$10.99 – $12.99
With natural wooden handle. Made in Germany. Available in 2 sizes.
Lodge Logic Silicone Hot Handle (4 Colours)$16.99
Specially designed and manufactured to fit the handles of Lodge Cast Iron. Protects hands from heat up to 230°C. Available in a range of colours.
de Buyer Mineral B Element Round Skillet (5 Sizes)$96.99 – $169.99
Won’t chip, scratch or peel off. High temperature safe. Good for all hobs including induction. Made in France
Blacklock Cast Iron Triple Seasoned 18cm Skillet$99.99
Just as this skillet celebrates the beginning of our journey, it’s the perfect vessel to use as you welcome each new day with a hearty breakfast
Lodge Logic Cast Iron Skillet 26cm$89.00
A kitchen’s most essential item, this Lodge logic Cast Iron 26cm Skillet is a perfect size for everyday cooking and is the most popular size in the range
Lodge Logic Cast Iron Lid 20cm$59.00
This 20cm cast iron lid features an integral handle and is at home in the oven, on the stove, grill or campfire
Lodge Logic Cast Iron Skillet 22cm$79.00
A kitchen’s most essential item, this Lodge Logic Cast Iron 22cm Skillet is a perfect size for general cooking duties
Le Creuset Signature Cast Iron Skillet 20cm (12 Colours)$269.00
Features a helper handle for easier lifting and 2 drip-free side spouts. Lifetime guarantee