Le Creuset buffet casserole wide and shallow base is perfect for homemade paella, finish off the dish with a few lemon wedges and take straight to the table for alfresco style dining.
- Sauté the onion in the oil until it turns translucent. Add the garlic and cook until fragrant.
- Add the chicken, chorizo, peppers and paprika. Season and brown for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes and sugar. Bring to the boil and then simmer uncovered until almost all the liquid has evaporated.
- Add the water and stock, and bring to the boil. Add the rice, reduce heat to medium-low and cook, covered, for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Add the cubed fish and the mussels, and cook for 2 minutes. Add the prawns and cook for 5 minutes or until the fish and prawns are cooked and the mussels have opened. Discard any unopened mussels.
- Season, stir gently to mix, add the chopped parsley and serve.
Cooks Note: Add a little chilli for extra heat.