Main Ingredient: Chicken
Prep Time: Overnight
Cook Time: 55 mins
Serves: 4 pers.
Recipe by: Lodge Cast Iron
Ready for a new favourite marinade? This Tandoori Yogurt recipe envelopes your chicken with spice and flavour while keeping the meat juicy.
This is made in our Chef Collection Double Dutch Oven which has a lid that can be flipped for a double-handled grill pan.
Method & Preparation
- Combine marinade ingredients with a whisk. Coat each piece of chicken well. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Preheat the oven to 220°C. Preheat the Dutch oven base over medium-high heat on your stovetop, 3-5 minutes.
- Add 2 tablespoons of olive oil into the Dutch oven and place chicken pieces in, skin-side down. Sear for 3-5 minutes.
- Flip the chicken and bake in the oven for 30 minutes. Brush with melted butter halfway through.
- Continue cooking for 15 minutes or until the chicken reaches 75°C.
- Garnish with sliced lemon and parsley.
Goes great with naan, which can be warmed through in a Lodge grill pan.