Zwilling Four Star 2 Piece Carving Set
2 in stock
The essential two-piece carving set from Zwilling J.A. Henckels.
View On Mobile Open your camera and Scan the QR code to view on your mobile.
The story of Zwilling began in 1731, when Johann Peter Henckels registered the now-famous “twin” symbol as his trademark with the Cutler’s Guild in Solingen, Germany. Since then, the company has gained an international reputation for producing knives, shears, scissors, cookware, kitchen gadgets and beauty products of exceptional quality and craftsmanship. Blending centuries-old traditions with the latest innovations, Zwilling’s range of products is standard equipment in professional and home kitchens around the world.
Masterfully combining safety, ergonomic design and comfort, Zwilling’s Four Star Knife range revolutionises high-quality chef’s knives, making this the best selling Zwilling Series worldwide. Honed and hand-finished by the most skilled artisans, this celebrated collection is the model of safety, ergonomics, and comfort. Thanks to their seamless transition from bolster to handle, the knives are comfortable to use for long periods of time. The SIGMAFORGE structure of the knives means they are precision-forged from a single piece of no-stain special formula steel, delivering optimum strength and balance, the blade runs entirely through the handle. This means perfect geometry, high precision and improved stability. The blades are Friodur® Ice Hardened which means greater blade strength and improved resistance to corrosion and pitting. The V-edge honing laser-controlled precision ensures the blade is sharpened to a 30° angle, guaranteeing outstanding performance in the most demanding conditions as a result of the initial sharpness of the blade. Features ergonomically aligned slim handle and bolster for precise and comfortable handling when cutting, with a 3/4 concealed tang, for impressive balance and safe, secure handling.
- A super bolster provides weight, insures safety and adds balance
- The full rat-tail tang gives proper balance and excellent strength
- The steel used is a high carbon, no-stain steel so there is no rusting
- Blades are approximately 55-57 HRC Rockwell for extreme hardness and corrosion-resistance
- Polypropylene Handles (bonded with seamless accuracy). Comfortable moulded handle. Hygienic food-safe
- Manufactured in Germany
- Stainless special formula steel, ZWILLING specially fused materials: These knives are robust, corrosion-resistant and flexible at the same time.
- SIGMAFORGE® knife – one-piece precision forging
- Seamless transition between the handle and blade.
- Edge angle 15 degrees per side
- Dishwasher Safe, however, hand washing is recommended as the high heat may discolour or damage the handle
- Wipe clean with a wet cloth or soft sponge and a small amount of dishwashing liquid and dry immediately
- Wooden, bamboo or polyethene cutting boards recommended; avoid surfaces which may damage or dull the blade
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may write a review.