First introduced in 1976, Four Star knives were designed and developed in close cooperation with professional chefs. This masterpiece of safety, ergonomics and comfort has become the best selling Zwilling J.A. Henckel knife series worldwide.
- 17.5cm Carving Fork
- 20cm Carving Knife
- SIGMAFORGE® one-piece construction for perfect geometry, high precision and improved stability of the blade and steel structure delivering improved cutting edge retention.
- The laser-controlled edge is sharper and stays sharper longer. Has a more consistent blade angle.
- Friodur® Ice Hardened means greater blade strength and improved resistance to corrosion and pitting.
- A super bolster provides weight, ensures safety and adds balance.
- The full rat-tail tang gives proper balance and excellent strength.
- The steel used is high carbon, no-stain steel so there is no rusting.
- The blade is hand-honed so is sharper and stays sharp longer.
- Polypropylene Handles (bonded with seamless accuracy). Comfortable moulded handle. Hygienic food-safe.
Made in Germany.