Rich and gooey with a crispy top and edges, this Triple Chocolate Brownie Mix is like no other!
This Secret Kiwi Kitchen award-winning Triple Chocolate Brownie Mix with White & Dark Chocolate Chips is everything a home-baked treat should be, and much more. Secret Kiwi Kitchen use only the finest New Zealand local and imported ingredients and is created with love in Devonport, New Zealand.
They’re super easy to make.
One bowl, 5 minutes to oven ready. Just add eggs and either butter or oil. Total time: Approx 40 minutes.
This mix is more generous than most and will yield a thick 8×8 pan size. Cut into 12 large pieces or 16 smaller ones. Cooked Brownies can also be frozen and enjoyed at a later date.
Ingredients: Sugar, Dutch Process Cocoa, Wheat flour, White Chocolate, Dark Chocolate, sodium bicarbonate (raising agent), sea salt
Allergens: Wheat, Dairy. Allergens including egg and nuts present in kitchen facility
Add from your pantry:
- 170 grams melted butter or 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 180°C
- In a large bowl beat eggs until light yellow & ribbony. Add oil or slightly cooled butter and vanilla. Add mix contents and stir until well incorporated. The batter will be thick like cookie dough
- Press batter into a 20cmx20cm brownie tin lined with baking paper. If not using paper, lightly grease the pan and coat if possible with cocoa powder or flour.
- Bake for 27-30 (25-28 if using 2 eggs) minutes for gooey and 5-8 minutes more for firmer brownies.
- Leave to cool 5-10 minutes before cutting. Enjoy!
A naughty indulgence without nasty chemicals
Secret Kiwi Kitchen was launched in 2020 during Auckland’s second lockdown by Devonport mums Lauren Lulu Taylor & Clare Gallagher to help brighten their local community. “We believe in the magic of home baking and the power of spectacular sweet treats to brighten any day.”