Lodge Cast Iron Skillet Wildlife Deer 26cm
2 in stock
Lodge Cast Iron Skillet deer’s design is crafted in America with iron and oil and this skillet’s naturally seasoned cooking surface is ready to help you turn your meals into delicious, shareable moments!
View On Mobile Open your camera and Scan the QR code to view on your mobile.
The 26cm Deer Skillet is an essential kitchen tool crafted to cook memorable meals for generations.
The Wildlife Series™ celebrates some of America’s most iconic and distinctive game animals in a piece that’s both functional and collectable. The deer design is crafted in America with iron and oil and this skillet’s naturally seasoned cooking surface is ready to help you turn your meals into delicious, shareable moments! Seasoned and ready to share. The bottom of the pan features a cast image of a deer that makes a beautiful display. It provides excellent heat distribution and retention for consistent, even cooking. Seasoned and ready to use.
Whether you‘re frying, simmering, sautéing, baking, braising, or slow roasting you’ll find what you need with Lodge’s extensive range of skillets, grills, dutch ovens, woks, pizza pans and outdoor grills. Truly versatile, Lodge Cast Iron cookware is at home in the oven, on the stovetop (including induction), on the grill or over the campfire. Now coming out of the Lodge foundry is the newest line, Blacklock, going back to the companies origins and beginnings.
- part of the Wildlife series, bottom of the pan features a cast image of a deer
- Sauté, sear, fry, bake and stir fry to heart’s content
- Generous pour spouts for pan sauces or gravy
- Seasoned with oil for a natural, easy-release finish that improves with use
- At home on any heat source except the microwave. Oven-, stovetop-, induction-, grill- and campfire-friendly!
- Ergonomic handles for improved control
- Made in the USA
Get the full rundown on Lodge Cast Iron in our ‘Learn about Lodge‘ Blog.
Lodge Cast Iron – a lifetime of cooking.
In 1896, in the tiny town of South Pittsburg, Tennessee, U.S.A., Joseph Lodge began a cast iron cookware foundry, quickly creating an enduring standard of quality. The resulting privately held metal formula, precision moulds, and exacting wall thickness produce the finest cast iron cookware available. Not even the most expensive stainless or aluminium cookware can rival the even heating, heat retention, durability, and value of Lodge Cast Iron. 2002 saw the introduction of Lodge Logic: revolutionary pre-seasoned, ready-to-use cast iron cookware. This set a new standard for the cast iron cookware industry and has earned Lodge many industry accolades and awards. Seasoned Lodge Cast Iron Cookware offers a healthy alternative to non-stick cooking, eliminates the time and effort of home seasoning, and is Ready-To-Use right out of the box.
USE & CARE
Keep it dry. Keep it oiled (seasoned). Keep it 100 years.
- Hand wash with a stiff nylon brush and hot water. Using soap is not recommended, and harsh detergents should never be used. DO NOT put in the dishwasher! (Avoid putting a hot dish into cold water. Thermal shock can occur causing the metal to warp or crack).
- Towel dry immediately.
- Rub with a light coat of vegetable oil after every use until the sheen is restored. This keeps the iron seasoned and protected from moisture
My new Lodge seasoned cast iron cookware has a spot or mark that looks unfinished. What is this? Read about it here.
- If you are having trouble removing stuck-on food, boil some water in your pan for a few minutes to loosen residue, making it easier to remove.
- Do not let your cast iron air dry, as this can promote rust. Store in a cool, dry place. If you have a cover or lid, for your cast iron, place a folded paper towel in between lid and the base allowing air to circulate. This prevents moisture from collecting inside the vessel, which can cause rust.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may write a review.
You May Also Like
Blacklock Triple Seasoned Cast Iron Skillet 26cm$179.00
Essteele Per Salute Non-Stick Open French Skillet 26cm25% OFF
Le Creuset Signature Cast Iron Skillet 26cm (8 Colours)$359.00 – $379.00
Lodge Cast Iron Deep Skillet 26cm$124.00
Lodge Cast Iron Skillet 26cm$95.00
Lodge Cast Iron Square Grill Pan Wildlife Trout 26.5cm$119.00
Lodge Chef Collection Cast Iron Skillet 26cm$99.99
Lodge Cast Iron Dutch Oven 26cm 4.7L$215.00
Lodge Logic Cast Iron Lid 26cm$89.00
Lodge Cast Iron Round Griddle 26cm$89.00
Lodge Cast Iron Round Grill Pan 26cm$97.00
Lodge Cast Iron Skillet Wildlife Duck 20cm$75.00
You May Also Need
Lodge Silicone Trivet Potholder$27.99
Ironclad Cast Iron Conditioning Balm$22.00