Acacia is a richly grained hardwood that bears its own unique grain patterns. Peer Sorensen boards have been treated to preserve the soul and individuality of the wood. Durable enough to withstand heavy daily use, this environmentally sustainable hardwood has excellent anti-bacterial qualities, looks great and wears really well. Both sides of these amazing boards are designed to be used, so make sure you turn them over periodically to allow for even usage to both work surfaces. This carving board features a spiked area within the centre of the board to grip your meat, assisting you while you are carving it. It also has a groove running around the outside of the board to catch any juices from the carving and preventing a mess.
- Durable enough to withstand heavy daily use
- Designed to be used on both sides.
- Environmentally sustainable hardwood
- Anti-bacterial qualities
- Metal hanging eyelet to add another storage option for your board.
- Spiked area within the centre of the board to grip your meat
- Groove to catch any juices
- Dimensions: 56 x 39 x 3.8cm